Monday, September 06, 2010

30 Day Project - Day 6

Today we are doing a bbq. When we put this on a schedule, we really didn't have any plans, just sticking around here. But now we are getting together with friends. I have several packages of hot dogs in the freezer that I bought a little while ago, for under 50 cents, but I can't remember how much. I also happened to have some buns in the freezer. Since we are doing a bring your own meat bbq, that is what we are going to bring. Also the hubby is taking some fish we had in our freezer that a friend of ours gave us. But I don't care for fish and some of my kids haven't made of their minds about it, so hot dogs are a safe bet. We also made this Spicy Bean Salsa to make to share, except we adapted it a little because I didn't have any black eyed peas, so I just used white beans. And we used fresh tomatoes, and peppers from our garden.

No comments: