Sunday, September 12, 2010

30 Day Project - Day 12

We've been trying to get together with some friends for a little while, and last night we decided on today and doing dinner. So when I got home last night I went through my list of menu items to see what would work for 11 people and I didn't have to go shopping for. So we decided on on Hamburger Rolls. This is a recipe my husband grew up with. You make a bread dough, and let it rise for an hour. Then you roll it out into a rectangle. Then you sprinkle cooked hamburger (I cooked my with onions) on it, along with Italian herb seasoning and grated cheddar cheese, this time I also added parmesan cheese (the kind in the green jar). Then you roll it up and cut it like you would a cinnamon roll. Put them on a greased pan or cookie sheet and let rise for an hour. Cook at 350 for about 20 minutes until it's golden brown. Serve with warm spaghetti sauce on top along with some more cheese if you would like and enjoy.

No comments: