Friday, September 03, 2010

30 Day Project - Day 3


Tonight for dinner we are doing breakfast. We do this every two weeks or so. During the week, mornings are kind of crazy, and Sunday mornings the hubby isn't around for breakfast, so the only day a homemade breakfast gets made is Saturdays sometimes, if we aren't out the door early to go the gym or something else. Also I have one that usually isn't patient enough for me to make something, sometimes he can't even wait the couple minutes it takes to make oatmeal. I enjoy breakfast food, so that is my way of getting it more. Today for dinner we are having Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins (although some don't have chocolate chips in them, for some who don't like chocolate, or for me if I choose to save me some calories). Along with them we are having scrambled eggs and fruit. And since I'm typing this before we actually eat, I'm not sure what we are drinking. I always love a good glass milk, so that is what I will probably do, but the rest might have home made grape juice or apple juice that I canned last year.

No comments: