Monday, June 26, 2006

Surprise! Well not really

Well Friday was my b-day and the hubby tried to throw me a surprise party, which I appreciate the effort! First mistake, he went into my email accounts and email my contact one of which is a family list, which I'm included on. So I got a message from him with the subject of Erin's surprise party. I asked him if I should read it and he said no, so I was good and deleted it. So I knew something was coming, but not when or where. So Friday night we were eating dinner and then my neighbor was going to watch my kids so we could go b-day shopping. Well the doorbell rang and the hubby was eating but I was done and said I would get it, but he wouldn't let me! Well I saw who was there, and realized that after dinner was my party at my friends house who was going to watch the kids. So we weren't really going to go look for a present for my birthday, it was just the story to get me over there. Needless to say I wasn't surprised and hubby I'm sorry! I would've been if it weren't for the person ringing our doorbell. He put so much work into, and I just want to say thank you even though it didn't work out the way you wanted.

Your Birthdate: June 23

You're not good at any one thing, and that's the problem.
You're good at so much - you never know what to do.
Change is in your blood, and you don't stick to much for long.
You are destined for a life of travel and fun.

Your strength: Your likeability

Your weakness: You never feel satisfied

Your power color: Bright yellow

Your power symbol: Asterisk

Your power month: May

No comments: