Thursday, January 12, 2006

Unique Combos

Well today, S had an interesting lunch. He had what I would say a pregnant lady might have. Although I question that because, I never had really weird cravings for things together that they often protray on TV. Do they really exist? Pickles and peanut butter or any other thing that I wouldn't eat together when not pregnant. He had Lucky Charms along with BBQ chips in between bites. Not what I would call a good combo. I guess with having a toddler who will eat anything they like with anything else they like, it gives Jeremy and I a look at what could be, if I was like those women on TV.

4 comments:

Lucid Developer said...

He really follows after his father doesn't he. I really like orange sherbet and skittles. Umm...

- the hubby

WarriorWife said...

Hey, at least he's eating, not like other kids these days that refuse to eat ANYTHING. Like they're beyond picky, they're already anorexic or something. :) I'm sure I'd try the charms and chips combo.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever tried blending the skittles and sherbet into a smoothy of some sort?

I'm a little self-concious about what I eat sometimes, I'm worried junk food would become a bad habit if I ate too much.

Lucid Developer said...

No smoothy experements yet. But I think I will have to now that you brought it up.

- the hubby