Thursday, April 20, 2006

Why watch TV when you can....

I am one of the many or the few, I don't know which that wear glasses. I don't like to, but contacts seem to irratate my eyes and leave the dry. I've been through several different kinds of contacts and it's just easier and less bothersome (some of the time) to wear glasses (maybe someday we'll try the laser surgery if I can). Any way, recently, my 3 year old discovered that he can watch his favorite TV shows while looking at my glasses. When I am sitting next to him on the couch, I can look at the TV and he can in turn look at my glasses and see the reflection of the show on my glasses. How fun, or should I say funny?

5 comments:

WarriorWife said...

This post has such funny timing. While I read it I remembered that in my dream last night I stole your glasses without meaning to. I was in hour kitchen looking through your cupboards for some good "trekking" food and I saw your glasses and thought I might need them because I wear glasses but then I thought, no, I have my own glasses, but I took them with some trail mix stuff. Anyway, while I've written this I've decided to post my whole dream as my post today, so if you're interested in more, you can check it out over there. ;)

Anonymous said...

My daughter does the same thing by looking at the reflection in our window. Why watch Sesame Street on TV when you can watch it on the big-screen window? :-)

Anonymous said...

I have this strange attraction to people with glasses. Intelligence is one of the most attractive things about human beings and a bespectacled person just seems to exude that trait. So I like glasses, there I said it. No harm in admitting that.

Scrumpestuous D said...

Ha ha, glasses.

Rachelle said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog1 What a cute kid!