Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I've made the big time!

Well the hubby informed me the other day that if you go to www.google.com and search for "uncultured swine" (the title of one of my posts) that my website is third on the list!!! Wooohoo! How he figured that out I have NO CLUE and who in their right mind is going to search for that? Oh well I made the top three!!! My hubby should be pretty impressed because they have been working on getting their company website ranked higher and I didn't even do anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I'd be honored or frightened. :-)
I recently tried to teach my 1-year-old how to say "Happy Birthday" but unfortunately, it came out "Happy Booby." I made the mistake of entitling that blog, "X-Rated Birthday Greetings" and I popped up on some lists I'd rather not mention!
Signed,
A Former Sugar House Dweller

Lucid Developer said...

lol,

Amber that is really funny. You have to be careful what you post on the web these days..

The hubby.