Monday, August 04, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today is my baby girl's birthday, although she's not much of a baby any more. She turned 3 today! We've been so blessed to have her in our lives. She's been our comic relief (more so as of recently since she now likes to tell what she thinks are jokes). The one who can always make us smile. It's been nice to have a girl in the house with me (both my husband and I come from houses that are male dominant so I was hoping for at least a girl and luck out by getting one on the second try). She enjoys the finer things, like make-up, finger polish, soaking her feet and things like that. But she is pretty well balanced and can hang with the boys and hold her own. She is our adrenaline junkie. She is more adventurous than her older brother. We are in a parent and me swim class and I have to keep on reminding her she can't just push away from me and go where she wants because she can't touch the bottom. I hope she always is adventurous and doesn't fear trying new things. But at the same time I hope she stays close to the Lord and chooses the right kind of adventure. I just love her so much and can't get enough of her, especially lately where she is becoming more independent and eager to learn and really becoming her own person.
So to my Baluga baby Happy Birthday! Mommy loves you!



3 comments:

Lucid Developer said...

Happy Birthday, my Little Beautiful Girl.

Emily said...

happy birthday to baluga!!

peacekeeper said...

happy birthday B! thanks for letting us celebrate with you! see you soon!