Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Happy Birthday Baluga


Happy birthday my dear sweet wonderful girl! I'm so glad you are part of our family. I'm so happy to have another girl in our home, even though we are outnumbered. You make me laugh, you make me smile, you make me so happy to be your mother. You love me in spite of my faults and you are quick to forgive of my short comings, I can only hope you keep that up, but you probably won't, but know I will always love you! You are my wonderful helper. You are probably going to be a wonderful cook, you love to help in the kitchen and ask questions about what I am doing. You are growing so fast! You play so well with your brothers and you are best buds, and I hope it stays that way! There is nothing better than being best friends with your family. I hope you remember I will always be there for you to listen and help you. I'm so glad you are my daughter. I hope you had a great birthday!

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

I love you little b. Happy birthday.

Phyllis said...

She is getting so big!! She is a cutie & you are lucky to have a little girl.. I had to wait for granddaughters!!