Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year Goals

So all of us with the start of the new year make goals for ourselves. I thought what better way to be accountable for them and have a better chance at achieving them is to post them here so all of you know about them. I'm only going to list a few of them here.
1) Continue working on my goal of last year to become more healthy and reach a healthy weight. I'm going to continue to use Spark People to track my fitness and become more active in other areas of the site. Go check out my blog over there and if you are looking for something to become more healthy check it out it's great and it's FREE. If you join make sure you add me as a friend my user name is EB_HAPPY1
2) Be a more patient mother
3) Be more affectionate with my husband in public
4) Work on my spirituality
What are some of your goals?

1 comment:

Mrs. Andrews said...

Those are all great goals... congrats and your healthier living style - that's one of my goals this year, but I have a loooong way to go!