Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I'm in the mood for Love

I decided I would do a Valentines Day post so here goes.

14 reasons why I love the hubby
1) After almost 6 years of marriage and kids he still opens the door for me
2) He has NEVER missed a pregnancy doctor appointment with both of our kids
3) He helps out with the kids without being asked
4) He lets me have a day off when he knows I need it, and would any other time if I would just ask
5) He sees the best in me
6) He thinks I'm a better mother than I think I am
7) He gets up with the kids at night
8) My comfort comes before his
9) He likes to cook and is more than willing to take care of dinner
10) He washes the dishes
11) He always cleans the bathrooms
12) He supports me in all I do
13) He encourages me
14) He makes me feel better about myself

So with that said I love you! Have a great Valentines Day!

3 comments:

Emily said...

what a great valentine's day post! i'm glad he's so good to you. :)

Lucid Developer said...

Thanks for all you do little bug,

The hubby.

Kathryn Thompson said...

"He has NEVER missed a pregnancy doctor appointment with both of our kids" and the bathroom cleaning have my jaw dropping. What an awesome guy.